Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of an user or his computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent -by activating cookies in your browser- PÁEZ GRUPO ADUANERO, S.L. will not link in the cookies and the stored data with your provided personal data.
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different existing options or services, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing to parts of restricted access, remembering the elements of an order, making the buying process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security features while browsing, storing content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content via social networks.
– Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc..
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the offered service. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the ad content to the content of the requested service or the use you make of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, when appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on that profile.
– Third-party cookies: The PÁEZ GRUPO ADUANERO, S.L. website may use third-party services that will compile information for statistical purposes, for the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the website activity and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
If you have any doubts about this cookies policy, you can contact PÁEZ GRUPO ADUANERO, S.L. at email@example.com.